BOP Control Unit (BCU)
BOP Control Unit for controlling the wireline BOP stack. The BCU is built with extreme focus on HSE and the working environment. The hydraulic hoses are installed on hydraulic driven reels, controlled from a local control panel.
A local control panel with explosion-proof LCD monitor displays all parameters and trend curves for the BOP parameters. The BCU is built to achieve optimal access for service and maintenance. Visual inspection and filter changes can be carried out fast and easy. Entire BCU housing is built in stainless steel.
Emergency manually operated system is also available locally on the BCU, by pneumatic control and manual hydraulic pump.
- Reduced need for manual work and manual lifting operations
- Reduce or eliminate risk for personnel lifting objects weighing over 25 kg
- Full control and monitoring functionality from local LCD control panel
- Full range level transmitters for tanks
- Reliable and accurate alarm system for hydraulic leakages and pressure losses
- Accurate trends functionalities for all parameters
- Fast connection to BOP control panel in Wireline Control Cabin
- Central lifting point for internal handling
- Stainless steel construction